Contributor
garyf

Remaining minutes, texts and data

I realise this question has been asked before and I have read the thread. However, I want to ask the question again as I cannot see any change since that thread ended.....

My wife and I were ported to eMobile prepay yesterday and and we are both up and running.  We do not want to go over our 250/250/250 and we need some method of checking _exactly_ our remaining minutes, texts and data on a regular basis. We don't want to spend the time calling customer care. We want to do it online or from the phone.

Can you tell me how to do this please?

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Re: Remaining minutes, texts and data

Hi garyf,

Welcome to the eMobile network. If you text Offer to 50104 you will get a text back advising of your balance.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
garyf

Ok, thanks Grainne and thanks for the welcome.

I have done what you suggested and received a return text saying I have 250/250/250 remaining!!  This is despite having made calls. I don't understand.

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Hi garyf,

How soon after you made a call did you check your balance. It can take a couple of minutes to update.
Was it a call to a mobile or landline? Landline calls will nto come out of this allowance.

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
garyf

Ah, yes of course. I forgot about the landline numbers. The only mobile call I made was yesterday and it was for only 18 seconds so in fact it looks like I now understand!!!

I will continue to check my remainings (is that a word?) over the next while and I will report back here.

Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

No problem garyf,

Let me know if this works for you.

Grainne

Please use plain text.