Visitor
diarmuid

I want to unlock my htc desire hd how do i do it

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
thewizard

Re: I want to unlock my htc desire hd how do i do it

Hi

to unlock your phone you need to have completed your contract or have topped up by 120EUR in the passed 6 months. If you have met this then please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or use web chat.

If the information I have gave is helpful please click the thumbs up. If it answers your question then please click Accept as Solution.
Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Hi diarmuid,

As the above poster advised you will have to ensure that you meet the requirements to request the code. We do not have access to request the unlocking codes here. This will need to be requested by our customer care team on 1800690000

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
troywari

[ Edited ]

What's your Network Provider?

You to try the following steps and you can easily unlocking your HTC Desire HD..

There are many ways to get the Unlock code for your mobile for e.g: Net work Service Provider, Third party providers. Like  **************** Here you first verify that whether they are rendering service for your country and network provider ,IMEI..After they will provide the permanent Unlock cod along with free instruction Through your E-mail..Then you can unlocking your mobile and swipe any GSM network carrier....Hopes it is helps you...

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Hi troywari,

I have previously requested in my last post to you that you refrain from posting this information on this forum. If you continue to post these links your posts will be removed.

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.