Occasional Poster
Fasty

Htc One X MMS Settings

Hi,

I recently bought a HTC One X. Its Vodafone branded but is unlocked. I cant get MMS to work. I have entered the data and mms settings. Data is working but no mms. 

Any advice would be great.

Cheers,

Peter

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Re: Htc One X MMS Settings

Hi Peter,

When sending a picture message do you have the internet enabled on your phone? If so can you send yourself a picture message?

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Fasty

I have data enabled all the time. I can't send a picture to myself either.
Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Hi Fasty,

Can you check that the settinfgs are the same as here: http://letstalk.emobile.ie/t5/Apps-more/Cannot-get-information-on-internet-data-required-to-use-brow...

Grainne
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Fasty

Hey,

I got rid of the vodafone branding and put a stock htc rom on the phone.  It works now. Pretty strange.

Thanks for the help,

Peter

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

No problem Fasty,

Happy to help. Let me know if any other queries.

Grainne

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jay93

I had a similar issue with a Sony phone before it had 02 branded firmware but was unlock my 3 sim refused to get a data connection at all i had to go through a lengthy process of removing o2 firmware and installed a generic stock firmware and the phone still works to this day even tough i dont use it anymore.seems these networks lock down the firmware to disallow data connections on other networks sim cards even if the phone is network unlocked seems fishy to me this sort of practice :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Newbie Poster
Emma39

I have been in touch with business support for the past 2 weeks in relation to settings for MMS messages.  I have them all set as per the recent information.  Two of us on the account have these problems and it is not a phone sim issue but a network/account issue.

Has anyone got  the HTC One X and got MMS sorted?  Other than this problem, we love the phone

Emma

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
eMobile_Grainne

Hi Emma39,

I have responded to your previous post.

Grainne

Please use plain text.